The purpose of IMWS-5G 2018 is to boost technical and educational activities as well as exchanges and collaborations within the international research community. Perspective authors are cordially invited to submit papers in all areas related to 5G hardware and system technologies, including but not limited to:
- 5G RF/Millimeter-Wave Transceiver Architectures and System Design
- 5G Transceiver Front End Modules and Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuits
- Large-Scale Phased-Array, Beamformer and MIMO Antennas for 5G
- High Efficiency, Broadband RF/Millimeter-Wave Power Amplifiers
- Millimeter Wave Signal Generation, Modulation and Frequency Conversion Circuits
- Reconfigurable Circuit Elements, Filters, Duplexers/Multiplexers, Phaseshifters, etc.
- IoT Sensors, RFID Circuits/Chips for 5G Applications
- Energy Harvesting, Wireless Power Transfer Circuits and Systems
- RF/Microwave/Millimeter-Wave Device, Circuit and Subsystem Modeling
- Nonlinear Circuit/System Analysis and Simulation Tools
- Over the Air (OTA) Measurement and MIMO System Characterization Techniques
- Digital Calibration and Linearity Enhancement Techniques and Related Algorithms
Submitted papers should be three pages in length. Authors must adhere to the format of the IEEE conference paper template.
|Submission deadline:||April 16, 2018|
|Notification of Acceptance:||June 30, 2018|
|Final Paper Submission:||July 20, 2018|
|Conference Date:||August 30-31, 2018|
Download PDF version of Call for Papers.